OUR EFX SOFTWARE SUITE IS FULLY DICONDE COMPLIANT
WHAT IS DICONDE?
- File format and a communication protocol
- Digital Imaging and Communication in Non-Destructive Evaluation based on DICOM (Digital COmmunication in Medicine)
- Facilitates the exchange of information across multiple vendor equipment and system manufacturers
- Implementation of the ASTM-E2339, E2699, E2738, E2767.
- Industry standard (non proprietary format):
- Compatible between vendors (Interoperable)
- Long term storage
- Allows for multi-vendor imaging systems
- Easy retrieval through searching metadata such as Part information, Technique information, User information, Image status, …
- Maintains original data quality (full resolution, full dynamic range)
INTEROPERABILITY COVERS THE FOLLOWING PROPERTIES
- How images and annotations are displayed
- Part and machine information
- Technique information
- Image status (accept/reject)
HOW TO CHECK FOR VENDOR DICONDE COMPLIANCE?
- Conformance Statements (NSI Conformance statement)
- ASTM Validation tools (DVTk link)
- Image file exchange between vendors
- Server Communication test between vendors
NSI SOFTWARE IS DEVELOPED IN-HOUSE AND FOCUSED ON NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING APPLICATIONS
- Produce and view DICONDE compliant files
- View and export Presentation States (window level, annotation, …)
- Communicate with other vendor software (Interoperability):
- Communication protocol validated with the following DICONDE Instances: dvtk, GE (Rhythm Review and Archive), Aycan, Fuji, FEI (Avizo), ONIS, … for both images and Presentation States.
- Send and receive, search and retrieve, and ability to get searched and retrieved.