3D X-Ray Scanning Services
See Beyond the Surface of Your Parts in 3D to Evaluate Like No Other Technology Can
See inside your products without destroying them. Our 3D Computed Tomography (CT) X-ray inspection services use the most advanced X-ray inspection technology to give you the clearest picture of your product inside and out, virtually eliminating any evaluation errors.
3D Industrial Computed Tomography X-ray Inspection scanning is great for:
- Failure Analysis
- Assembly Verification
- 2D and 3D Metrology
- Internal and External Measurements
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Product Quality Compliance
- Product Contamination
- Weld and Braze Quality Analysis
- Plastic Welding/Bonding Quality Verification
- Additive Manufacturing System Qualification
- Additive Manufacturing Process Monitoring
- Reverse Engineering
- Density Analysis
- In Situ Monitoring
- Advanced Material Analysis
- Museum Artifact Digitization
- Aluminum and Steel Castings Inspection
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Device Inspection
- Electronic Component Inspection
- Additive Manufacturing Product Inspection
- Food Products Inspection
- and much more
3D CT X-Ray Inspection Process
Consult our application specialists to develop a plan of action.
Ship your product to any of our worldwide locations.
Rotate, virtually cross section, and measure your part with our viewing software.
Meet virtually or visit our facility to answer your questions.
The scans are high quality. NSI went out of their way to get images of the door (building a rig, ultimately cutting the samples). I wish all of the labs we worked with had such a high level of performance.
We were really happy with the data and deliverables. Thank you!