Industrial X-Ray Technical Training
New Operator Training (Platinum)
CT, DR, or DR/Production Operator Training at NSI’s Facility.
Curriculum in accordance with ASNT No. SNT-TC-1A / NAS 410 / MAI / FWGIDR compliance.
- 5 full days onsite at NSI for new operator training
- In-person training all week at NSI (Rogers location)
- Customer system option, used in conjunction with buyoff, train customer for the full week.
- NSI equipment option, use equipment with similar functionality (SubpiX, MosaiX)
- eLearning’s included for pre and post training (prior to and after visiting NSI as a refresher).
- eLearning provided two weeks prior and one month after onsite training.
New Operator Training Topics for CT, DR, or DR/Production
- System safety features and operation
- Proper initial system startup and use
- Proper system shutdown sequence
- System PC operation and instruction; data repositories, network mapping, data transfer, manuals, and program files.
- Equipment walk around / explanation of components and location
- HMI review
- System motion control and programming
- efX software suite review covering efX DR, View, CT & production module, if applicable
- DR acquisition review; covering tube, rotational stage, and detector attributes
- Basic imaging of components and attributes
- CT acquisition and reconstruction attributes
- Production module setup and review (if applicable)
- Process controls