CT, DR, or DR/Production Operator Training- Full Virtual Experience
- 5 full days of remote / interactive new operator training.
- Included is the self paced 2-day eLearning’s, provided two weeks prior and one month after training.
- Requires remote access of NSI machine for interactive training between the student and NSI trainer.
- Interactive live remote instruction includes:
- Activities and projects for the student to complete
- Instructor to review via eLearning modules
- Interactive discusion, Q&A’s, customer specific application
New Operator Training Topics for CT, DR, or DR/Production
- System safety features and operation
- Proper initial system startup and use
- Proper system shutdown sequence
- System PC operation and instruction; data repositories, network mapping, data transfer, manuals, and program files.
- Equipment walk around / explanation of components and location
- HMI review
- System motion control and programming
- efX software suite review covering efX DR, View, CT & production module, if applicable
- DR acquisition review; covering tube, rotational stage, and detector attributes
- Basic imaging of components and attributes
- CT acquisition and reconstruction attributes
- Production module setup and review (if applicable)
- Process controls