Industrial X-Ray Technical Training
New Operator Training (Gold)
CT, DR, or DR/Production Operator Training – Hybrid
- Hybrid Training (5 total days of training)
- Access to a 2-day self paced eLearning’s program, up to two weeks in advance of visit.
- A scheduled 3-day onsite visit for a deeper dive after customer eLearning completion.
- eLearning’s provided two weeks prior and one month after onsite training.
New Operator Training Topics for CT, DR, or DR/Production
- System safety features and operation
- Proper initial system startup and use
- Proper system shutdown sequence
- System PC operation and instruction; data repositories, network mapping, data transfer, manuals, and program files.
- Equipment walk around / explanation of components and location
- HMI review
- System motion control and programming
- efX software suite review covering efX DR, View, CT & production module, if applicable
- DR acquisition review; covering tube, rotational stage, and detector attributes
- Basic imaging of components and attributes
- CT acquisition and reconstruction attributes
- Production module setup and review (if applicable)
- Process controls