Protect your investment
X-ray systems need regular maintenance to ensure that the x-ray set remains free from contamination. Purchasing a preventative maintenance agreement will:
- Prevent downtime due to unnecessary failures
- Extend the life of your system
- Maximize euipment performance
- Minimize maintenance costs
Our preventative maintenance programs include a periodic 12 Point Inspection:
- Clean and adjust X-ray Tubes, replace o-rings and adjust Controllers to manufacturers specs
- Clean, inspect, set, compression and reapply dielectric grease
- Vacuum system check and change oil if applicable
- Clean cooler and test safety switches
- Clean and verify adjustments on the HT generators to preserve tube filament life
- Clean , inspect and lubricate manipulator
- Test and adjust shutter
- Test and adjust Safety Interlocks and Safety Lamps
- Test power and supplies and adjust to factory specifications
- Inspect for proper cable drape
- Verify cooler operation
- Perform a Radiation Safety Survey with documentation
Call Us. We are here to help.
We offer remote support for training and troubleshooting purposes. Our technicians solve your problems, answer questions, and diagnose equipment issues with minimal interruption to your workflow.
Call Us: +1-763-463-5658
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe Service: +33 (0) 1 48 17 02 00
Asia Service: +86 18516 332 893
Onsite Repair & Installation Service
We travel willingly.
Factory trained and authorized system specialists are available for training, service, and installations. Our team installs new systems, replaces x-ray tubes, and performs preventative maintenance.